Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In This Corner....

Introducing, my "nephew," H. 


Sorry about the picture quality. It's a picture of a picture on my computer but it's all I had.
If I ever decide to start a baby fight club, this guy will be on my main card. Seriously. He's determined he wants to be a fighter when he grows up. We got out the MMA gloves last time he stayed with us and the Hubs taught him a few moves. I think it's funny that he wants to be a fighter because I have never in my life met a more kind-hearted, tender boy. I've never seen him throw a punch, and he doesn't even fight back when his little brother kicks the stuffing out of him.

His little brother on the other hand, is a different story. That kid would pick a fight with a lion just to beat something up.

*I do not advocate for child fighting nor do I sponsor any type of baby fight club.
I do, however, like to play around in photoshop more than I probably should. :)

We love, love, love both of these boys though. They are our best friends' kids, and they let us play aunt and uncle and spoil the crap out of them. We hype them up on sugar and send them home, and we buy ridiculous stuff for them on birthdays and at Christmas just because we can. It's pretty fun.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww, he's so cute! And thanks for stopping by. Love the picture of Prickles. I'm the proud hedgehog mommy of Zonic. He's 2 years old and loves to pick fights with the cat ;)

    ReplyDelete