Friday, April 19, 2013

And Then There Were 4

Four of us that is. :) No, I'm not pregnant.


WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY!!!


So now, there are 2 fur babies and two adults in our house. Me, the Hubster, Prickles, and our newest addition, a little blue tick/blue heeler mix named Boston. She is the sweetest little girl ever. Yes, I said girl. That means poor Hubs is now even more outnumbered by estrogen in our house!


She's going to be an outside dog, because his allergies are so bad he would probably keel over if she slept inside. But, I'm sure there will be many days when I can sneak her in for a little while as long as scrub the house really really well afterwards. (Thank goodness for hardwood floors!)


We get to pick her up in an hour. I am so excited I can't stand it. Here are the only pictures I have so far, but believe me when I say there will be plenty more to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment