Tuesday, March 12, 2013

No News...

...is good news right? I hope.

Because as of now I have NO news. I don't know how the meeting went and I'm not sure where the girls are right now. No one will answer or return my call. Not anyone who knows anything anyway.

I think I am going to have to wait until Thursday to find out what happens in court to find out where the girls will go.

Keep praying please!!

I'm a nervous wreck. This is the longest week of my life already. I know that sounds overly dramatic, but one guy's decision on Thursday decides what happens to these girls and whether or not I will ever see Hope again. Ah!

No matter what happens, God is still in control. I'm repeating that a lot lately ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we are called to be a "Pharoah's daughter", sometimes we are called to be an Abraham, but in all things we give praise. I love you. Thanks for sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete