...is good news right? I hope.
Because as of now I have NO news. I don't know how the meeting went and I'm not sure where the girls are right now. No one will answer or return my call. Not anyone who knows anything anyway.
I think I am going to have to wait until Thursday to find out what happens in court to find out where the girls will go.
Keep praying please!!
I'm a nervous wreck. This is the longest week of my life already. I know that sounds overly dramatic, but one guy's decision on Thursday decides what happens to these girls and whether or not I will ever see Hope again. Ah!
No matter what happens, God is still in control. I'm repeating that a lot lately ;)