Monday, March 11, 2013

Join Me?

I have been on my knees for the last few days. I need you to join me. Would you pray with me for Hope?

There has been a situation developing that I am choosing not to share the details of here. The short version is that there has been some yucky stuff going on at the foster home Hope was moved to. She and her sister are kind of in limbo right now. I don't know what will happen or where they will go.

There is a very important meeting today at DCS, and there is a court date on Thursday that will decide what happens with Hope's sister forever. Whatever happens on Thursday will have a direct impact on Hope and where she can and will go.

I'm hoping there is a chance she could come back to us. It seems impossible, but the verse that's been echoing in my head all weekend is a direct reminder from Him:

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26.

And then this morning, when I was thinking over how important the meeting today is and how badly I want to go up to DCS myself and fight for my girl, I was given this verse:

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14.

Wasn't that my word for the year anyway? Selah? To be still and worship.....

Easier said than done. He sure is giving me lots of opportunities to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment