Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wishes

I saw this quote on Pinterest and I couldn't resist making my own little printable. I already had the perfect picture that I took last year in our backyard. Which, coincidentally, is filled with thousands of "wishes".

It's all about perspective.


It's been quiet around our house this week. 
At first the silence was deafening, then it was sad, and now it's nice. It's been nice to get full nights of sleep, to be able to come and go as we please, and to have date nights whenever we want. We miss Hope, but we get to see her. This week I'll get to see her twice! I'm feeling very blessed. Plus, she's with a great family so I can't complain. 

I'm feeling less like I've lost a foster child and more like I've gained new friends. Her new foster mom is great and offered to let us come hang out whenever we want, plus she has been an awesome resource for all of my foster care questions. 

I'm starting to feel ready for some more placement calls. 

Usually they come on Thursday and Friday nights like clockwork, so I'm sure we will be getting calls again soon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment