Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting

I am learning to embrace the waiting. We started this foster care process six months ago. Now, we are finally approved and we are still learning the fine art of waiting expectantly. So, while we are over here waiting, I figured I would put up some pictures. Sorry for the iPhone photo quality, but they say say that the best camera to use is the one you have right? Although I really need to dust off the big girl camera.

Our week in pictures:

The Hubster had a birthday!! He is officially old. At least that's what he told me.

We got snow!!! Mom, don't get excited-it wasn't real snow.  I mean it was real, but it only lasted like 5 minutes. But, for us that is a lot of snow. So, I took pictures of it covering my car (although it looks more like a giant flock of pigeons flew over and let it rip). Oh well.


And we went bowling for a date night with another couple that we love to hang out with. It was very fun even though I stink royally at bowling.



I would also like to point out that this is NOT me bowling granny-style. Although I might have taught her that move...I finally figured out how to get the ball all the way down the lane without using the bumpers. Yes, I am a 25 year old child. Don't judge.


That's about all we have going on over here. And I didn't forget to post pictures of our foster bedroom. It's on my list, I just have to get the art hung and then I will give a play by play of how we got it all fixed up.




No comments:

Post a Comment