Friday, January 11, 2013

Photo Dump!


I don't have many pictures of Christmas because I had to have surgery, but this was one from the first morning that I actually felt good.
Then we have the obligatory shots of the hedgehog. Prickles is my only "child" for now so she gets all the love and has to deal with my camera in her face 24/7. She's cute though! :)

This is how she cuddles with me most nights. I watch TV and she digs her way under the neckline of my sweatshirt and falls asleep.


I think she actually likes the camera at this point. She is not always cuddly and fun, she can turn into a ball of quills at the drop of a hat, but I think that makes the sweet moments better.
                      Vampire Hedgie!!                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment