Friday, June 22, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday

Today I'm going to try to link up with some friends that do a favorite photo link party every Friday! This is my first time doing something like this, and keep in mind that this photography thing is pretty new to me. I mean I have always loved taking pictures, but this is my first adventure into manual mode...so I'm still trying to remember shutter speeds and apertures and the rule of thirds.

That being said, here is my favorite photo from this week:




I wish half his face wasn't cut off by the fence, but these were just for practice so it's ok I guess. Here are some other random practice pictures from the week. Enjoy!






Sorry I don't have any kids to practice on, or maybe the subjects would be more exciting haha!

I'm not sure how to copy the link to get you back to the original Favorite Photo Friday, but it's over at www.thelongroadtochina.com  I hope you get a chance to go over and check out all the cool pictures people link up. They are always awesome!

3 comments:

  1. I love that horse shot! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sorry if you guys are seeing these pictures with a slight green tint to them. They looked great on my home computer and then I got to work and they look different so I guess I need to calibrate my monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some nice shots! I'm brand new to the whole photography thing and it's a huge learning curve!

    ReplyDelete