Friday, April 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

"Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords
 are swept by the breeze of human kindness."
~Author Unknown

#45-55





45. My newly planted garden!




46. Hospitals. This is a hard one for me to give thanks for- I'm not a fan of needles. But I am thankful for a good doctor, a good hospital to have surgery in, and the surprise of my mom coming!


47. Pretty discoveries. Left: an old barn in my neighborhood and on the right is our surprise grapevine growing in the backyard.










48. Painted lamps and freshly sewn pillows to spruce up our entryway!




  


49. Weddings!


50. Incredible views of my city



51. Getting projects done!

52. Easter

53. A present from my momma

54. My finished mirror


55. My goofy husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment