"Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of human kindness." ~Author Unknown
31. Beautiful sunsets this week
32. My new Great Dane nephew-puppy. He's going to be the size of a horse soon!
32. Spring rain: dripping off my windshield and pooled in the street
35. Reminders to praise on the hard days
36.The amazing clouds we have had this week!
37. Aleia - best restaurant in town. It has such cool decor too!
I mean, the door is a castle door!
38. Riding shotgun with my husband...
sunroof open and windows down.
39. The candy store
40. My mother-in-law and her family
41. My shadow
42. Baby birds! On the left is a nest we found in the bushes at work, and on the right is a nest with babies waiting to be fed. The nest on the right is in a wreath on someone's front door here in town! I couldn't even tell there was a nest in there because it was camouflaged so well!
43. Friends who bring their kids to our house to feed the ducks. Love these guys!
And I saved the best for last...
44. This week, I am thankful, humbled, and amazed at the love of my Savior that drove Him to leave Heaven and come here to die for me. There will be a longer and better post later about this, but I didn't want to let a day devoted to thankfulness pass by without mentioning the Reason I am here to give thanks.