Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

"Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords
 are swept by the breeze of human kindness."
~Author Unknown

#31-44




31. Beautiful sunsets this week

32. My new Great Dane nephew-puppy. He's going to be the size of a horse soon!

32. Spring rain: dripping off my windshield and pooled in the street 


34. Cupcakes!!



35. Reminders to praise on the hard days

36. The amazing clouds we have had this week!



37. Aleia - best restaurant in town. It has such cool decor too!
 I mean, the door is a castle door!

38. Riding shotgun with my husband...
sunroof open and windows down.


39. The candy store


40. My mother-in-law and her family
41. My shadow


42. Baby birds! On the left is a nest we found in the bushes at work, and on the right is a nest with babies waiting to be fed. The nest on the right is in a wreath on someone's front door here in town! I couldn't even tell there was a nest in there because it was camouflaged so well!


43. Friends who bring their kids to our house to feed the ducks. Love these guys!


And I saved the best for last...



44. This week, I am thankful, humbled, and amazed at the love of my Savior that drove Him to leave Heaven and come here to die for me. There will be a longer and better post later about this, but I didn't want to let a day devoted to thankfulness pass by without mentioning the Reason I am here to give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment