Friday, March 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Well, some of you probably remember the goals that I posted when I started this blog. If you don't remember, that's good because I haven't done all of them! One of my goals was to have some sort of regular posting schedule. As you can see, that's not happening so far. But I'd like to change that!

Welcome to the first ever Thankful Thursday post!
(yes I know it's Friday...it's been a long week and my days got away from me!
From now on I'm going to try to get them out every Thursday)

Here are the things I'm thankful for, numbers 1-10.

1. I'm thankful for Instagram because it takes amazing pictures!

2. Spring days when you can open the doors and let the sunshine in!
 
4. The first day in a long time of no rain!


                     
3. Blogs that encourage me to Him

5. The calendar my momma made me that makes me think
of home (and reminds me when birthdays are!!)

6. My journal and my Bible - because sometimes you need
to be reminded that the One who is faithful now has always been Faithful

7. The opportunity to give something away, and a friend to study the Word with!

8. The first time I've seen these flip flop friends in a long time!






9-10. My favorite little and his awesome birthday party!

There ya have it. Thankful Thursday, edition #1. Even if it did come a day late!


No comments:

Post a Comment