Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

#21-30

"Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its 
chords are swept by the breeze of kindness"
~ Author Unknown

21. The coolest tree I pass on my way to work every day.

22. Netflix - need I say more?

































23. Blue skies on a weekend drive

24. The coolest old house in this city. Seriously it 
is the subject of many of my sketches and photographs.


25. Clean water, when so many a world away die from a lack of it. 


26. Reliable transportation

27. Cherry blossoms

28. DVR!!! This was a new upgrade for us. Technology blows my mind. 

29. The first time the backyard has been mowed all year! Looks so good!


And last but not least...
30. I'm thankful that the lady who lived here before us cared enough to plant flowers that come back every year, despite how bad the new owners are with flowers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment