Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday
#11-20

It is good to praise the Lord 
and make music to Your name, O Most High,
proclaiming your love in the morning 
and your faithfulness at night.
Psalm 92:1-2


 1. An awesome massage I cashed in on this week. 
It was a Christmas present that I've been saving!


 2. McAlister's sweet tea. You will notice that the cup is empty...delicious!
 3. Our new TV and a fire made for a really lazy Saturday.


4. My crazy brothers. They are handsome though! 

 5. Homemade food I did not have to cook :)

 6. Good friends

7. My husband who makes me laugh. And driving with the windows down!

8. My honeysuckle candle. It smells sooo good!

 9. Stevi B's pizza (and good friends to eat it with!!). They make anything you want.
 I had loaded potato pizza. Yummy




10. My hedgehog Prickles. 
She's adorable! 


































That's all for this week! I hope your Thursday is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment